Guide
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031
The Woven Studio | Christmas Decorative Plates
20895
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-20895,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.2.3,vc_responsive

Christmas Decorative Plates

Day 4: 25 Days of Christmas

Christmas Decorative Plates

Another late night post…I know. Maybe one of these 25 days we’ll post before dinnertime. (At least it makes for a good night read, right?)

Anyway…tonight’s project is probably one of the easiest ways to spruce up your holiday table wear. Whether plate chargers for Christmas dinner, or serving dishes for Santa’s cookies, these customizable plates will work perfectly in your home!

Plates4Plates3

Here’s what you’ll need:

• Plain Plates (Yep…they’re from there dollar store
  • Paint Pens

Easy enough, no? (And guess what…the instructions are even easier!)

Intructions:

• Find someone with neat handwriting. (Doris is always my go-to for perfect handwriting.)
  • Tell the writer what you want written on your decorative plates. (I went with some Christmas carol lyrics and a nice little tree in the middle.)

Plates1Plates2 Plates5 Plates6 Plates7 Plates8

Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPrint this page
Doris Schooling
doris.schooling@gmail.com

6 Comments

• Marina

04.12.2014 at 19:06 Reply

What i don’t understood is in truth how you are no longer actually a lot more smartly-favored than you might be now.
    You are very intelligent. You know thus considerably when it
    comes to this subject, made me for my part believe it from
    so many numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t involved except it’s
    one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
    Always handle it up!

• Gia

04.12.2014 at 09:45 Reply

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

• Alba

04.12.2014 at 15:18 Reply

What’s up, its good post on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a impressive source of facts.

• Bryant

04.12.2014 at 23:49 Reply

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to
    no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

• Quinton

04.12.2014 at 13:13 Reply

First of all I would like to say awesome blog!
    I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
    your mind before writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my thoughts
    in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just
    seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
    Cheers!